Combat Pistol Training in NoVa – This is the pistol class that people from every state on the east coast come for. A full-day of combat training.
Combat Pistol Training in NoVa
You’ve gone to the range and have stood still and fired at a stationary target. That practice is valuable training for sure, but it lacks “real-time” elements.
Like moving. Because in a real-time situation, for instance an intruder in your home, or an active shooter in a public area, it’s likely that the target will be moving, and it’s also very likely you will not be standing still.
And that’s one of the biggest reasons why combat training is important.
That means reloading while moving.
That means acquiring and hitting the target on the run.
It means heading for cover then shooting successfully from that cover.
Combat Pistol Training in NoVa – SpecDive Tactical in Alexandria
This full day course will cover an in-depth explanation and exploration of Combat Shooting vs. Standard Target Practice. Combat Pistol Training is the biggest step towards being 100% proficient with a pistol in any situation or environment.
Our firearm professionals will push you well past your comfort zone. Our instructors are passionate when it comes to this level of training and we want you to succeed.
Our key focus is to give the student the skill set and ability to confidently defend one’s own life or the safety of others, without any hesitation or doubt.
You Will Learn;
- Proper Range conduct and etiquette
- Safe weapons handling
- Standard malfunction protocol
- Grip and stance
- Visual Target Accommodation
- Drawing the Handgun
- Manipulation and Retention of the Handgun
- Proper Grip For Optimal Recoil Management
- Accuracy Drills
- Shooting from cover
- Multiple Target Engagement both on paper and steel targets
- Engaging Targets at Distances of 3-100 yards (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
- Timed Shooting Drills (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
Basic Pistol Combat Training at EVTC – The Details
SPECDIVE TACTICAL COMBAT SHOOTER EXPERIENCE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable firearm Glock, Smith And Wesson M&P, Springfield XD style pistols (9mm or 40 Cal.)
- 3 Magazines hold at least 15 rounds per magazine)
- Holster (Safariland, GALCO etc. No Blackhawk style holsters allowed)
- Tactical battle belt or chest rig with Magazine pouch for 3 magazines
- 150-300 rounds of ammunition per shooter
PERSONAL RECOMMENDED GEAR
- PROPER EYE AND EAR PROTECTION
- LONG SLEEVE SHIRT OR T-SHIRT NO V NECKS
- Long pants ONLY … NO shorts
- Good outdoor style shoes or boots
- Rain outerwear highly recommended
Register Today – Class Size is Limited
See you at Echo Valley!