Combat Pistol Training in NoVA April 6 – The first firearm training of the season – Combat Pistol and Combat Rifle April 6-7 at Echo Valley Training Center.
Basic Combat Pistol Training in NoVA April 6th
You know what the problem is. You don’t get enough practice, and you know that “practice makes perfect”. And you also know that if (and when) you head to the firing range, you are standing still.
Now I’m not sure about you, but I believe that in a life or death situation, you’d likely be firing your pistol while simultaneously running for cover.
And that pretty much sums up our Basic Pistol Combat Training April 6th at EVTC.
You Move. You Shoot While Moving. You Shoot While Seeking Cover.
This full day course will cover an in-depth explanation and exploration of Combat Shooting vs. Standard Target Practice. Combat Pistol Training is the biggest step towards being 100% proficient with a pistol in any situation or environment.
Our firearm professionals will push you well past your comfort zone. Our instructors are passionate when it comes to this level of training and we want you to succeed.
Our key focus is to give the student the skill set and ability to confidently defend one’s own life or the safety of others, without any hesitation or doubt.
You Will Learn;
- Proper Range conduct and etiquette
- Safe weapons handling
- Standard malfunction protocol
- Grip and stance
- Visual Target Accommodation
- Drawing the Handgun
- Manipulation and Retention of the Handgun
- Proper Grip For Optimal Recoil Management
- Accuracy Drills
- Shooting from cover
- Multiple Target Engagement both on paper and steel targets
- Engaging Targets at Distances of 3-100 yards (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
- Timed Shooting Drills (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
Basic Pistol Combat Training in NoVa April 6 – The Details
SPECDIVE TACTICAL COMBAT SHOOTER EXPERIENCE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable firearm Glock, Smith And Wesson M&P, Springfield XD style pistols (9mm or 40 Cal.)
- 3 Magazines hold at least 15 rounds per magazine)
- Holster (Safariland, GALCO etc. No Blackhawk style holsters allowed)
- Tactical battle belt or chest rig with Magazine pouch for 3 magazines
- 150-300 rounds of ammunition per shooter
PERSONAL RECOMMENDED GEAR
- PROPER EYE AND EAR PROTECTION
- LONG SLEEVE SHIRT OR T-SHIRT NO V NECKS
- Long pants ONLY … NO shorts
- Good outdoor style shoes or boots
- Rain outerwear highly recommended
Register Today – Class Size is Limited
Don’t Forget the Combat Rifle Training on Sunday April 7