Combat Rifle Training in Virginia April 7 at EVTC – Dramatically improve your rifle handling, accuracy, and tactical skills – Register Today Online.
Combat Rifle Training in Virginia April 7
This course addresses the effective use of a rifle/carbine, with quick targeting and accurate shooting at close to intermediate distances. This course covers the fundamentals of safety, manipulation, marksmanship, firing positions, field shooting, zeroing and rifle theory. Then this combat rifle training moves into more specialized and advanced techniques applicable to the AR-type rifle; carry techniques, tactical positions, shooting on the move, alternative shooting positions, effective use of cover, and multiple targets, by using tactical simulation.
The SpecDive Tactical Combat Rifle Training at Echo Valley is not simply a regurgitation of basic military manuals, but is adapted to the participants whether civilian, military, law enforcement or security contractor, based on real world operational experience in hostile combat environments.
Combat Shooter Basic Rifle Requirements
- AR-15/ M-4 style rifle or equivalent weapon system (AK-47, AK-74, SCAR, etc.) equipped either with an optic and/or iron sights
- Tactical battle belt or chest rig with Magazine pouch for 3 magazines
- 3 Magazines (30 Rd capacity preferred)
- Approx. 500 – 700 rounds of ammo per shooter
- No Steel Core Ammo or Hand Loaded Ammo Allowed
- PROPER EYE AND EAR PROTECTION
- Long pants and no “V Neck” shirts or shorts
- Good outdoor style shoes or boots
- Rain Outerwear – Event Will Not Be Canceled Due To Foul Weather!
Don’t neglect real world training for real world situations that can (and do) occur.