Defensive Shooter Course 2018 – If you have purchased a handgun for self defense, learn how to use it to defend yourself. This is a 2-Day Course at EVTC.
Defensive Shooter Course 2018 at EVTC
This (2) day Defensive Shooters Course is designed to give you the necessary tools
to deploy your conceal and carry weapon. Day 1 consist of classes, basic weapons
handling and presentation drills, mixed instructor lead medium demonstration.
Day 2 consist of scenario based drills from in and out of vehicles to walls and
Both are (8) hour days.
This 2-day Concealed Carry Pistol Defensive Training regimen includes:
- De-escalation and avoidance
- Firearm presentation (draw from holster)
- Breaking contact while firing (getting off the “X”)
- Shot placement
- Accuracy with compact and subcompact firearms
- After-action scene security
- Concealment techniques
- Shooting through Windows, Walls and Cars
- Ballistic Gel Shooting and Mediums
- VA CCW laws
- Presentation drills
- Vehicle operations
The bottom line is this 2-day defensive pistol training could have profound implications for reducing injury or death in a armed confrontation.