6688 Capon River Rd
High View, WV 26808
YOU the Shooter will Participate in the Following Tactical/Dynamic Shooting Skills:
- Proper Range conduct and etiquette
- Safe firearm handling
- Situational Awareness and Threat Identification
- Tactical and Emergency Reloads
- Emergency malfunction techniques
- Multiple target engagements both on paper and steel targets
- Drawing the Handgun from Outside The Waistband (OWB) and Concealed Carry
- Shooting from the static position and while moving
- Shooting from Retention
- Proper Grip and Stance for Optimal Recoil Management
- Accuracy and Timed Shooting Drills
- Shooting from different levels of cover and concealment
- Engaging targets at distances of 3-100 yards (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
- Proper set up and use of tactical gear and accessories brought by participant
- Handgun Ballistics Demonstration
- Shooting from a vehicle and extrication
ECHO VALLEY TRAINING CENTER, HIGH VIEW, WEST VIRGINIA
EVOLUTION TRAINING CENTERS DYNAMIC PISTOL SHOOTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience Level:
- This course is designed the shooter with a basic experience and understanding of pistol shooting.
- New shooters are more than welcome to join and will be assessed and provided pistol familiarization the first hour or two of the course, then re-integrated back into the class after the lunch break.
- Equipment: (Minimums, if you have questions about gear please contact us for clarification):
- Reliable Pistol (Glock, M&P, H&K, Sig Sauer, style pistols (9mm, 40 S&W, .45 ACP)
- Minimum of 3 Magazines that hold at least 15 rounds per magazine (more magazines will
facilitate training and drills without the need to constantly be reloading on the firing line.)
- Tactical / Pistol belt with:
- Holster (Preferably a Kydex style like Safariland, GALCO etc. No Blackhawk style holsters allowed)
- Pistol Magazine Carrier (Minimum of 1)
- Ballistic Eye Protection and Ear Protection
- Long pants ONLY (preferably tactical with cargo pockets) … NO Shorts
- Long Sleeve Shirt or T-Shirt … No V Neck or deep V shirts (They collect hot brass!)
- 500 – 700 rounds of ammunition per shooter (We encourage you to bring extra ammo to get the most out of your training).
PERSONAL RECOMMENDED GEAR:
Hat and Sunglasses
Cold weather clothing highly recommended as well as rain outerwear.
Classes Will Not Be Canceled Due to Foul Weather!
Want to experience the best of both worlds? Sign up for both days (pistol and Carbine) and save $50!
Cancellation made within 72 hours of class’s starting time will not be refunded.