Smith & Wesson Extend Military Appreciation Program - The Thank You For Your Service rebate program extended through September 30, 2019
Smith & Wesson Extend Military Appreciation Program
Smith & Wesson Corp. announced that Smith & Wesson and Thompson/Center Arms have extended their “Thank You For Your Service” military appreciation program through September 30, 2019. This program applies to all active duty, honorably discharged, retired, or disabled members of the U.S. Armed Forces or Reserves. The Thank You For Your Service program offers eligible United States Armed Forces personnel a discount on M&P Shield® pistols and M&P®15 Sport™ series rifles, as well as other qualifying Thompson/Center and Smith & Wesson firearms purchased from January 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
Purchases of a new Smith & Wesson or Thompson/Center firearm from the categories below between January 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019, will be eligible to receive the following:
- $75 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new, qualifying Performance Center® T/C® LRR rifle
- $50 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new M&P, T/C Compass® or T/C Venture™ rifle
- $40 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new M&P pistol (excluding Performance Center pistols)
- $30 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new Smith & Wesson, Performance Center, or M&P revolver
- $25 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new T/C T/CR22® rifle (including Performance Center T/CR22 rifles)
To participate in the “Thank You For Your Service” electronic rebate program, customers must complete and submit the online rebate form at www.smithandwessonrebates.com. All submissions must include proof of purchase and be submitted on or before October 31, 2019.