Multi Jurisdiction Concealed Carry Training (VA-DC) and our most popular class, Combat Pistol/Rifle, and Advanced Combat.
Upcoming Firearm Training in Alexandria VA
Upcoming firearm training in Alexandria VA - From Basic to Advanced, we have you covered. We has Basic Pistol Classes, Basic Rifle and Shotgun Classes, and our popular 4.5 hour VA Concealed Carry Training Class, that is not even in the same universe as the "online" carry training available here in Virginia.
And last fall we added our DC Concealed Carry Class.
Why attend an upcoming Firearm Training in Alexandria?
At SpecDive, we offer various courses and try to keep our classes small, to ensure your training is better in tune with your specific needs. And ask any firearm professional. They will tell you "train".
There are many ways to obtain these needed skills such as books, online videos, and even personal experience, but in-person training with an expert is the best way.
Who should attend an upcoming firearm training in Alexandria at SpecDive?
From housewives to CEO's and executives, and from college students to truck delivery drivers, and everyone in-between, as you might guess, training cannot be overemphasized. Just the same as in the military, law enforcement, and the security industry, professional firearm training cannot and must not, be overlooked.
Here at SpecDive, our professional firearm training ranges from basic pistol, rifle and shotgun safety training and firearm maintenance classes to highly-focused long distance rifle shooter training, real concealed carry training, and everything in between, including our very popular combat-pistol and combat-rifle training courses held at Echo Valley Training Center. And yes. That's our training you've likely heard about over at EVTC.
Come experience the difference at SpecDive.
VA Concealed Carry Training in NoVA October 18
If you are serious about carrying in the state of Virginia, our 4.5 hour interactive VA Concealed Carry Training in Alexandria covers all the Virginia CCW laws and regulations, as well as safety training that is central to concealed carry including;
- INTRODUCTION TO THE SEMI-AUTO PISTOL
- CALIBER CHOICES/FIREARM SELECTIONS FOR CARRY
- SUCCESS STORIES AND LAWFUL USE OF CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT
- PROPER MINDSET FOR CONCEALED CARRY
- FIREARMS SAFETY - SAFE HANDLING OF FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
- CARRY METHODS
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS FOR PROPER AND LAWFUL CARRY
- LAWS PERTAINING TO SELF-DEFENSE
- SAFE STORAGE OF FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
- NEVER TRUST THE SAFETY
- And More...
SpecDive’s professional staff covers the importance of firearm safety, personal and home defense, situational awareness, the basic use and operation of handguns, where you can (and where you can’t) carry your firearm in the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as the Virginia laws regarding self-defense and the use of deadly force.
BASIC COMBAT TRAINING OCTOBER 20-21 AT ECHO VALLEY
Why Combat Training Is So Valuable
So you've gone to the range and have stood still and fired at a stationary target. That practice is valuable training for sure, but it lacks "real-time" elements. Like moving. In a real-time situation, say an intruder in your home, it's likely that the target will be moving, and it's also likely you will not be standing still. That's where combat training comes in.
Basic Combat Shooter Weekends at Echo Valley Training Center
Basic Combat Pistol is Saturday and Basic Combat Rifle is Sunday - Sign up for both and save $50.
This course will qualify you to take the SpecDive Advanced Combat Shoot Course where we take combat to a whole new level not found anywhere outside of military.
The training regimen includes:
• De-escalation and avoidance
• Firearm presentation (draw from holster)
• Breaking contact while firing (getting off the “X”)
• Shot placement
• Accuracy with compact and subcompact firearms
• After-action scene security
• Concealment techniques
• Shooting through Windows, Walls and Cars
• Ballistic Gel Shooting Presentation
Questions? Call Today - These EVTC Classes fill fast.
- Proper Range conduct and etiquette
- Safe weapons handling
- Standard malfunction protocol
- Grip and stance
- Visual Target Accommodation
- Manipulation and Retention of the Carbine Rifle
- Proper Grip For Optimal Recoil Management
- Accuracy Drills
- Shooting from Cover
- Multiple Target Engagement both on paper and steel targets
- Engaging targets at distances of 3-100 yards (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
- Timed Shooting Drills (Stationary and Moving Evolutions)
Advanced Combat Shooter November 3-4
Note: You must have completed the basic combat course in order to take the advanced course.
The pinnacle of combat training, the SpecDive Tactical Advanced Combat Shooter Training Course is unlike any other training available outside of SpecOps.
This course expands on the basic combat training utilizing carbine rifle with a pistol backup in a variety of challenging situations.
- Chest rig battle belt
- Rifle (AR) (30 Rd mag)
- Mag Pouch
- Min 3 mags
- Helmet (Can be rented from SDT) 50.00 weekend
- Body Armor (Can be rented from SDT) 100.00 weekend
- Min 3 Mags Large capacity (15-17)
- Clothing for both day night and wet and cold weather
- Food, water
- Eye and ear protection
- Paper pencil for notes and mission planning
- Min 1000 rds of rifle and 400-600 pistol – NO STEEL CORE AMMO
- knee and elbow pads
- shooting pad
- bug spray
- hand foot warmers
DC Concealed Carry Training in Virginia December 1-2
The Good News is that DC is now a "Shall-Issue" Jurisdiction. For more information, read the SpecDive Virginia Guide to DC Concealed Carry.
The Bad News is that they will NOT recognize any other state issued carry permit. You must possess a valid DC Carry Permit. And the trainer MUST be Certified by the Maryland Police Department.
The Great News is that you can complete the "Certified by MPD" DC Concealed Carry Permit Training in Virginia here at SpecDive Tactical in Alexandria.
DC Concealed Carry Permit Training in Virginia December 1-2